Transition to the cloud
We help our clients with Microsoft Office 365 on a daily basis, all the way from planning through to support. Our IT project service is designed to get your business onto the cloud to make use of services such as Office 365.
Services such as these could offer you a number of tremendous benefits that can be unlocked for a simple ‘per user per month’ subscription. With a variety of packaged options it’s important that businesses evaluate the different options available, understand the benefits and possible downsides that any change will bring, such as interaction with third party or line of business applications.
Experience and Knowledge
The key when looking at any business system change is selecting the right partner to work with based on their experience and knowledge of the solution you are evaluating. That experience helps us to avoid many of the pitfalls that can present themselves during this type of change.
Benefits of Office 365
- Email and Calendar – Access to email and calendar from anywhere on virtually any device, so whether you utilize a desktop, laptop, smart phone or simply a web browser you can remain productive.
- Enterprise Level Resilience – By subscribing to Microsoft Office 365 you are also connecting into some of the most highly available systems available that would be far out of reach of most small to medium size businesses
- Document Sharing – You gain the facility to be able to share all kinds of files and documents such as calendars and contacts, through tools such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Conferencing and remote communication becomes a whole lot easier through the use of Microsoft Lync (package selected dependent) enabling you send less time travelling and more time doing what you need to do
- Security and Privacy – Your data belongs to you and this is vitally important. Microsoft is the leader in privacy, transparency, security and compliance.
- Office Web Apps – As a further feature to enable to you to remain productive you’ll have the ability to create, store, access and edit files on the go through a simple web interface.
For more information on Microsoft Office 365 and how Nuebis can help you plan and execute your transition to the cloud please contact us to discuss it further
Creating a custom company portal has never been this easy.
Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 is a versatile hosted application that allows for easy creation of a secure and customizable online portal for any organization, big or small. Containing many modular parts (listed below), a SharePoint portal can be as simple as an online file cabinet, or as sophisticated and complex as the central meeting ground for an entire corporation. It's all up to how you want it to work for your company.
What are the benefits of using Hosted SharePoint?
A Microsoft SharePoint portal streamlines your communications process, helping you:
- Replace long strings of email conversations with efficient discussion boards.
- Make all changes in one place with document versioning and check-in/check-out capabilities.
- Create a custom Web portal tailored exactly to fit your business needs.
- Enable each department within your company to manage their own custom-made space.
- Eliminate large email attachments that slow your network and eat bandwidth — just post them in the portal to give the entire team access.
- Leave the maintenance and housing to us. Our Microsoft-certified professionals maintain your SharePoint server in our high-tech data centers.
- Create individual, customized sites for specific projects and teams.
- Effortlessly share and manage virtually any piece of information relevant to your business's success with only the people who need to see it.
- Post calendars, schedules and contact information to help teams work together better.
- Control access to your internal website.
- Reduce the number of communications channels by giving your employees one secure place to interact.
- Don't worry about lost emails or sensitive information leaking out.
- Assign access levels, permissions and privileges.